Wednesday, August 17, 2011

State Fair

 Am I cute or what????

 They look a lot different in the wheel this year.  Drew wanted to buy one of the tractors, they were tagged $330,000. I told him to ask Uncle Brian to get one for the shop! LOL!
 Drew loved petting and feeding the animals
 Carson has to do EVERYTHING Drew does!

 Drew chose to ride the horse instead of the elephant.
 Not sure why I said I would do this one with Drew!
 The one ride Carson went on
 This is how we ended up with 3 bumpy balls!  I think even the carnies we impressed with our little shooter!

The "Year of the Soybean"
We did something really neat this year (thanks to Melanie for letting us know about it), there is a copper smith who will trace the kids' hands and make them into a cookie cutter! We did one for each of the boys and hope to do another one every few years.


No comments: