Ryan and Drew had their first slumber party this weekend! (Do boys call them slumber parties?) Drew has really taken an interest in Ryan lately. It is going to be so much fun when they can really play together! We also just found out that another buddy, Abel Flessner, is moving back to Indy and Abel is going to be a big brother!
Hey Elizabeth, it's Amanda! What a beautiful baby!!! I love the name Drew. So precious! I noticed all the same outfits and toys that myy 9 month old son Jack has...super funny. Well, its been way to long since we've cauht up, so lets chat or get together soon! amandalmoon@sbcglobal.net. Hope to hear from you soon! Take care.
1 comment:
Hey Elizabeth, it's Amanda! What a beautiful baby!!! I love the name Drew. So precious! I noticed all the same outfits and toys that myy 9 month old son Jack has...super funny. Well, its been way to long since we've cauht up, so lets chat or get together soon!
amandalmoon@sbcglobal.net. Hope to hear from you soon! Take care.
Post a Comment